- Cyndis List-Links to sites all over the planet
- Generous Genealogists (new site to offer genealogy help for free)
- Ancestry.com (huge data bases-paid site)
- GeneaBloggers and other independent bloggers working to get the word out
- FamilySearch and Wiki ( Billions of free records, increasing daily)
The very size of Cyndi's List suggests that there is a serious need for consolidation. We could add to the paid sites but that excludes all but those with the funds to spend on something that might take food out of their mouths.
If you have research information to share, one place to consider is the FamilySearch Wiki. They welcome new information or additions to what is currently there. Have you looked at their offerings? Have you contributed?
If you are a researcher, consider using that great resource and those who can, to contribute to it.
We wish you well in all your family history work...