Printing a Fan Chart
October 7, 2013 ByYou can now print a full-color, 7-generation fan chart from within Family Tree. To do so, follow the steps listed below.
Option 1: You can display the fan chart, and print it from the Fan Chart view window.
1. Make sure the person you want to print a fan chart for is in the primary person position.
2. Click the Fan Chart icon located in the upper left of the screen. This will display the fan chart on the screen.
3.Click the Printer icon.
4. Click Print. You many need to wait a few minutes for the chart for format.
Option 2: You can print a fan chart from the person’s details page. To do so, follow the steps listed below.
1. From the details page, click the Fan Chart icon so that the fan chart displays on the screen.
2. Click the Printer icon. You many need to wait a few minutes for the chart for format.
3. Click Print.
The printable fan chart opens in a second tab of your browser. It takes a bit of time to get created. When done, it looks like this: